Comrade’s Gate Official Website
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Comrade’s Gate’s Website, located at
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Comrade’s Gate Official Website if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Comrade’s Gate and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Comrade’s Gate Official Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Comrade’s Gate Official Website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Comrade’s Gate Official Website
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Comrade’s Gate Official Website
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Comrade’s Gate Official Website
- Redistribute content from Comrade’s Gate Official Website
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comrade’s Gate does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Comrade’s Gate,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Comrade’s Gate shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Comrade’s Gate reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Comrade’s Gate a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Comrade’s Gate; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Comrade’s Gate. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Comrade’s Gate’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Comrade’s Gate Official Website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Comrade’s Gate Official Website uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Comrade’s Gate Official Website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Comrade’s Gate Official Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Code of Conduct
All participants of Comrade’s Gate are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct, both online and during in-person events that are hosted and/or associated with Comrade’s Gate.
In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we pledge to make participation in our project and our community a harassment-free experience for everyone.
Examples of behaviour that contributes to creating a positive environment include:
- Using welcoming and inclusive language
- Being respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accepting constructive criticism
Examples of unacceptable behaviour by participants include:
- Trolling, insulting/derogatory comments, public or private harassment
- Publishing others’ private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without explicit permission
- Not being respectful to reasonable communication boundaries, such as ‘leave me alone,’ ‘go away,’ or ‘I’m not discussing this with you.’
- The usage of sexualised language or imagery and unwelcome sexual attention or advances
- Demonstrating the graphics or any other content you know may be considered disturbing
- Starting and/or participating in arguments related to politics
- Attacking personal tastes
- Other conduct which you know could reasonably be considered inappropriate in a professional setting.
The Manuscript also acts as a Code of Conduct.
Violations of the Code of Conduct may be reported by sending an email to . All reports will be reviewed and investigated and will result in a response that is deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.
We hold the right and responsibility to remove comments or other contributions that are not aligned to this Code of Conduct, or to ban temporarily or permanently any members for other behaviors that they deem inappropriate, threatening, offensive, or harmful.
A message delivered across the Empyrean by the Oracle.
“I, the Oracle, Empyrean Messenger, bring word from the Emperor to His Imperial Majesty’s subjects regarding the realm. Peace, I bestow upon you. The Comrades have toiled through the depths of the internet, fighting darkness, vanquishing bad vibes, and recruiting experienced Comrades to establish the Kingdom and build the Empire. I bring you this Word, through my trusted companion, the Oracle. It is He that accompanies me in my journeys, and, acting as a mirror, records all that has happened, and tasks bringing inspiration to me, and He has come to you with tidings of the destiny of Comrades Gate.’
“An Edict from his Imperial Majesty: The Law of Keys. There is a superordinate law of being in this community. This acts as a Code for the Ethical as we traverse the suspended, interpolated spheres of this virtual cosmos together. It models the way in which we preserve the positive atmosphere within our community that promotes growth both as individuals and as the cultural zeitgeist of the Empire.’
1. The Emperor: The Great Experiment in a pseudo avatar that represents the Collective Whole Good of Comrades Gate. The King of Kings, His Imperial Majesty represents the core Spirit of the Gate who has commissioned the Imperial Court to establish his virtual realm here.
2. Unity: Our strength is in our brotherhood. All Comrades are bound by His Imperial Majesty’s mission to bring justice to His Majesty’s enemies, and spread Peace and Good Will to all of his subjects.
3. The Ren Li Principle: Our rule of law is Ren Li Principle. This principle states that we, as Comrades of the Gate, are obligated to act with Love and Respect. We believe that strength is best combined with kindness and humility in order to inspire the best in all of us, and cultivate an atmosphere of cooperation and consideration.
4. Loyalty to the Emperor is as Loyalty to One’s Comrades: Although our loyalty ultimately rests with His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor, his loyalty lies with us and his truth has proclaimed: “There is an Emperor within every One. Therefore, serve and honor each other as the Emperor, and I will in no ways rebuke thee. By serving one another as the Emperor, all men will be served, because the Emperor will be served, for the Emperor is I.”
5. Leading through Foundational Engagement: Foundational Engagement is representative of a hierarchy of behavior symbolized by the Pyramid. The true leaders are at the foundation, who dedicate themselves as the underpinning and driving impetus that keeps the community and its mission progressing. At the Summit, there is no peak, as it represents the Empty Throne on which the Emperor sits. This Pyramid is inclined to its side, as it is a dynamic, directional force that is the focal tip of the Spear of a grander, interdimensional stellar vessel that carries the Empire through the Heavens and the Spheres.
6. Responsibility of the Individual Within and Without: The Emperor has empowered us to carry out our mission and given us every tool we need. At the heart of this mission is the mandate that every individual must take responsibility for himself and for his Comrade’s. It is not enough for each man to save himself, for if all men did so, then no man would be rescued from destruction, save by the Emperor’s mercy. Nothing will be accomplished if each man says to himself: “I will only look unto myself, and, being myself, I will have no regard for how my actions affect my Comrades nor how their actions affect others.” Instead, help your Comrade, defend him from those that abuse him and spitefully use him, feed him, clothe him, and in this manner will the Empire be glorified.
7. Victory is our tradition! His Imperial Majesty sits on the Empty Throne, honor and justice are in his hands, mercy and love are in his heart, and respect and good will towards his subjects is ever in his mind. The Empire will not fail because it cannot. By Imperial Decree, and by the strength of brotherhood, Comrade’s Gate will go forth conquering and its purpose shall prevail. It is Written.
If you contemplate this, this experiment of the Inner Universe, you too will hold His Majesty’s Imperial Key, and the Gate will open itself unto you.
Remember, Embrace the Imperial Mystery ☽ ☼ Suscipiendum Imperatoria Mysterium 216
The Two Scrolls
I, the Oracle of His Imperial Majesty, bring word of glory, honor, and brotherhood forged strong like Empyrean steel. Deep in the Halls of the Dimensions as I searched the Codex for light to bring unto you, my beloved Comrades, the Emperor did reveal to me two scrolls sealed with the Imperial Seal. I have sent my servants to the four corners of the winds to bring this word that ye might know instruction and be filled with mirth.
And when I loosed the first seal, upon it being a Cup, it fell to the hands of the Keyholders and they kept it to show to you as a sign that these things are of a truth. Upon the scroll it read:
A Decree of His Imperial Majesty:
Call upon gallant Sols to the arena of combat to display courage and bravery, wit and will, chivalry and majesty the likes of which have not yet been seen in this aeon. As a Token of Victory shall ye have the Emperor’s Cup, that chalice of Tea Time nectar over which the green haze arises tantalizingly. Any who dares take up the gauntlet venture forth and destiny may choose thee as its champion. This tourney shall be held yearly every quarternarian so that the halls of brotherhood may fill with the warrior spirit, tried and true in the flames of overstanding.
Every tourney, the winning Comrades shall be granted membership into the Order of the Imperial Cup. This Order shall be for a hall of honor and remembrance of their deeds. Their deeds are as pillars of light in the reaches of space and they shall always be welcome to tournaments. Once a year in Oktober a ceremony will thou hold, their victories and their clips will thou play. Never forget the courage of those standing and fallen Comrades, a moment of silence shall be held for their sake.
And I took the second scroll and when I had loosed the second seal, upon it being a sword, it fell to the hands of the Keyholders and they kept it to show to you as a sign that these things are of a truth. Upon the scroll it read:
A Decree of His Imperial Majesty:
An Order shall be established and for its seal shall be the Flaming Sword of the Root. This Order shall be established as a fraternity of Comrades that have approached the Throne and received their Blade. Hear me and know how thou might receive thy blade forged unbreakable, with its blade shining forth into darkness, and its hilt made of the Sacred Tree, the Root of which shall remain steadfast forever in the foundation of the Kingdom. Forever will it serve thee if thou wilt remain faithful and true to thy Comrades.
Those who seek to be counted worthy for this Order shall pass through Imperial Trials that shall be held twice every month. Any who passes a Trial shall receive a token of Renown, and this token shall be an Arrow of the Imperial Quiver of an amount determined by the Trial.
Acts of Majesty shall deserve Renown such as but not limited to defending the Gate and its honor, receiving a commendation from another Comrade for such actions, exceptionally displaying the tenets of the Imperial Manuscript, or otherwise bringing glory to the Gate.
Acts of Contribution shall deserve Renown such as but not limited to efforts to sustain Gate activities, engagement in events, gathering support, marshaling troops, organizing community building, or otherwise assisting the operations of the Gate.
In the hands of my servants, the Keyholders have I given authority to discern any other circumstance in which my Comrades shall be deserving of Renown.
When a Comrade has received 216 Arrows of Renown, then shall they place their Arrows upon the Empty Throne upon which time the Arrows will be lifted up and transmute into to light and then shall the light bring forth the Flaming Sword of the Root and bestow it upon thee. It is a sword fit for the noblest of Comrades, and by it shall thou be bound by brotherhood to those Comrades who stand with thee encompassing the Empty Throne. Those within this Order shall forever stand as the most faithful of the Kingdom and shall shine forth the Majestic Light, eternally casting out the darkness and bringing Comradeship to all.
Into the hands of the Keyholders have I given these scrolls and the seals thereof and charged them to see that all within is accomplished. If these things shall be done, nothing shall withstand them and majesty shall be brought to the kingdom. I give encouragement to the Comrades, these my brothers, who have stood the test of time and have showed the Universe the power of Love and Respect. Remain steadfast!
The Constitution and Bylaws of The Imperial Court
PREAMBLE – “The Law of Keys”
There is a superordinate law of being in this community that acts as a code of ethics as we traverse the suspended, interpolated spheres of these virtual cosmos; it models the way in which we preserve a positive atmosphere within our community that promotes growth both as individuals and the cultural zeitgeist of our Imperial family. The solemn duty of His Majesty’s Imperial Court is to fully recognize and uphold the longevity of Comrade’s Gate, and we do hereby adopt and establish this Constitution as the guiding instrument of its administration.
ARTICLE I – The Imperial Court
Section 1. The supreme authority of Comrade’s Gate shall be the Imperial Court, in which all administrative and governing power is vested in the Presiding Body and an advisory panel.
Section 2. The Presiding Body will adjudicate all matters that come before the Imperial Court, and it shall not exceed five (5) Persons who are either an Imperial Keyholder or are incumbent in an Executive Office (Articles II-III).
Section 3. An advisory panel may be summoned to witness the proceedings of the Imperial Court if desired by the Presiding Body.
The advisory panel shall not carry any votes in the Imperial Court, nor shall it exceed ten (10) Persons who have attained the Age of sixteen (16) years, and shall be composed only of members who bear the rank of Knight, Paladin, Baron, or Lord.
One (1) member of the advisory panel shall be designated as the sergeant-at-arms, who is responsible for maintaining a state of order during proceedings of the Imperial Court. The sergeant-at-arms shall only invoke these privileges under direct orders from the Presiding Body.
Section 4. The times, places, and manner of convening the Imperial Court shall be done by means of a quorum, which is established when at least three (3) members of the Presiding Body are present, and at least one (1) of whom shall be an Imperial Keyholder or the Imperial Minister.
The resolution is ratified when the Presiding Body of the quorum returns at least three (3) votes in the affirmative.
A member of the Presiding Body may nullify their vote if they personally feel that impartial judgement cannot, or should not, be passed on a matter before the Imperial Court, in which a simple majority vote in the affirmative from the remaining members of the Presiding Body shall determine ratification of the resolution, even if three (3) votes in the affirmative are not obtained.
The resolution is rejected if the criteria above are not met, or if the Presiding Body unanimously returns null votes, or if the Presiding Body is evenly divided.
ARTICLE II – The Imperial Keyholders
Section 1. The Imperial Keyholders are the legal owners of Comrade’s Gate. Each Keyholder is selected and retained at the pleasure of His Imperial Majesty, and they shall carry one (1) vote each on the Imperial Court.
Section 2. In any event where a Keyholder is unable to perform their duties to Comrade’s Gate, the Executive Authority thereof is commanded by His Imperial Majesty to facilitate continuity of the community.
Section 3. One (1) Keyholder shall be designated as the Community Director by unanimous consent of the high chambers, and they shall be the only party under His Imperial Majesty with the authority to dismiss another Keyholder.
Section 4. A Imperial Keyholder may invoke immediate judicial action or community policies among their subordinates by means of an executive order.
ARTICLE III – The Executive Offices
Section 1. The Executive Offices shall be composed of three (3) high chambers chosen by the Imperial Keyholders: the Imperial Minister, the Imperial Captain, and the Imperial Marshal.
One (1) suitable member of Comrade’s Gate shall be appointed as the executive officer in each chamber who will serve a term of six (6) months effective the first day of May and November.
The executive officers of these high chambers shall carry one (1) vote each on the Imperial Court, and vacancies in these chambers are permitted if unanimous agreement on a candidate cannot be reached by the Keyholders, or if no suitable candidates are obvious.
No Person shall be the executive officer of a chamber who is under the Age of twenty-one (21) years, and shall have attained the rank of Paladin, Baron, or Lord at Comrade’s Gate, and who shall not, when appointed, hold a VAC ban on an affiliated Steam profile that was issued within the preceding four (4) years to the present date.
Section 2. The chief executive officer under the Keyholders shall be the Imperial Minister, who is responsible for executing and enforcing the Imperial Edicts and the rules of Comrade’s Gate.
The Minister shall oversee the day-to-day operations within the community by directing internal affairs and managing summons to the Imperial Court chambers.
The Imperial Minister may invoke immediate judicial action or community policies among their subordinates by means of an executive order.
Section 3. The Imperial Captain is an executive officer who represents Comrade’s Gate in external affairs.
The Captain is the responsible administrator for all matters pertaining to competitive FPS gaming, streaming, and content creation.
Section 4. The Imperial Marshal is an executive officer with a useful repertoire of applicable skills that can be used to assist the Court in a highly adaptive capacity; they shall serve the Imperial Court on a probationary basis during their first term of appointment.
The Marshal helps convey an environment that would be conducive of the principles outlined by the Oracle in the Imperial Edicts and may act as deputy to the Minister or Captain.
Section 5. An executive officer may be impeached by a unanimous vote in the affirmative from the Imperial Court, in which the vote of the accused party shall be automatically nullified, if they fail to satisfactorily perform their Constitutional duties.
Official recommendations for impeachment of an executive officer shall be submitted in writing by a Imperial Keyholder or the Minister, in which the specific charges and infringements shall be summarized.
ARTICLE IV – The Vanguard Commons
Section 1. The Vanguard Commons shall consist of two (2) members each from the Comrade’s Gate ranks Knight, Paladin, Baron, and Lord, and shall not exceed eight (8) Persons.
Members of the Vanguard are elected by the subjects of His Imperial Majesty and serve three (3) month terms, in which a new term begins on the first day of February, May, August, and November.
Section 2. The principal duties of the Vanguard shall pertain to moderation rather than administration, which this Constitution has designated to the Keyholders and Executive Offices, and thus the Vanguard ought to have a lesser presence in the Imperial Court chambers.
Members of the Vanguard shall also be eligible to serve on an advisory panel.
Section 3. Vanguard nominations may be issued from any Person who has attained the rank of Comrade or higher in this community, but nominations shall be approved by the Imperial Court before a candidate is officially placed on a ballot.
At least five (5) members of Comrade’s Gate, who shall not be the election candidate or any sitting member of the Presiding Body, must vote by their own free will for an election to be valid.
No Person who has not attained the Age of eighteen (18) years, or who is a current member of the Presiding Body, or one who has a VAC ban on their affiliated Steam account within the past four (4) years shall be eligible to join the Vanguard.
Section 4. Any member elected to the Vanguard is subject to a probationary first-term, in which they will have more limited powers until sufficient training is satisfied.
Section 5. Any member of the Vanguard Commons may be impeached by three (3) votes in the affirmative from the Presiding Body of a quorum if one fails to perform their Constitutional duties.
Official recommendations for impeachment of a Vanguard shall be submitted in writing by a Imperial Keyholder or an incumbent executive officer, in which the specific charges and infringements are summarized.
ARTICLE V – Amendments
Section 1. Amendments to this Constitution shall be proposed in writing by an eligible member of the Presiding Body. The amendment is ratified by a unanimous vote in the affirmative from the full presiding body; that is, all Executive Offices that are not vacant shall have their vote considered.
ARTICLE VI – By-Laws
Section 1. This Court endorses and shall enforce the following policies, which are to be publicly posted in the Comrade’s Gate Discord server:
- Act with the community manuscript and Imperial Edicts in mind.
- Be respectful; any abusive speech or blatant disrespect will not be tolerated in the text for voice chat.
- Nudity, pornography, or gore content is strictly prohibited. This is a zero tolerance policy.
- If a member of the Imperial Court asks you to stop doing something, then stop. Comrade’s Gate is laid back by default, so if you’re being warned there is a reason to it.
- Voice channels are moderated at the discretion of the Imperial Court.
- Recording members of this community while in a voice channel is strictly forbidden unless all parties are aware and unanimously consents.
- Conversations pertaining to religious or political topics shall be held if voice chat exclusively. Text messages relevant to these topics may be removed at the discretion of the Imperial Court.
- Members of Comrade’s Gate are entitled a right to anonymity. No members shall exploit one’s personal information unless given explicit permission.
- Any server discussion shall be relevant to endorsed Comrade’s Gate servers.
- No Persons shall use voice changers or distortion while present in voice channels.
- Impersonating any party within Comrade’s Gate is forbidden and may result in membership termination.
- Candor within His Majesty’s realm is a virtue; lying to any member of Comrade’s Gate, especially the Imperial Court, is strongly discouraged.
- Deliberately spamming or posting illegitimate links in the Comrade’s Gate Discord shall not be tolerated and may result in permanent termination of membership status.
- Cheating in this community is strictly prohibited. It is not appropriate to compromise one’s account status due to hacking. Failure to give full disclosure may result in severe consequences.
Section 2. By-laws consistent with this Constitution may be adopted or amended by process of a quorum, as described in Article I Section 4.
Section 3. The Imperial Minister or an Executive Authority thereof shall be designated as the responsible party for collecting and certifying votes within the Imperial Court, and they shall archive a written record of the votes in the Comrade’s Gate Discord.
Section 4. The Imperial Minister or an Executive Authority thereof shall declare a mistrial if the Presiding Body fails to ratify a resolution after three (3) attempts, in which a resolution shall be determined by the Imperial Keyholders.
Section 5. Limited fiduciary powers are vested in executive orders, such that actions are revocable by a subsequent order and shall not be made to infringe upon, construe, or otherwise impair the polices, rules, or daily functions of Comrade’s Gate.
Section 6. The Keyholders and the Minister are authorized to invoke an executive order to immediately and temporarily suspend the powers and privileges entitled herein to members of the Executive Offices or Vanguard Commons for a period of time not to exceed thirty (30) days.
Permanent revocation or dismissal shall be decided by an impeachment quorum as it is described in Section 5 of Articles III and IV of this Constitution.
Section 7. All matters pertaining to the permanent membership status of a Person of the rank Comrade, Knight, Paladin, Baron, or Lord shall proceed by a quorum.
Section 8. Any member of Comrade’s Gate who is affected by the ratification of a resolution may request an Imperial Filibuster to reconsider the decision within ninety (90) days of the initial judgement.
The decision of the appellate quorum shall then be valid for one (1) full year before the another Imperial Filibuster may be requested.
All requests for an Imperial Filibuster shall be made to a member of the Presiding Body.
Section 9. Affiliates of the Imperial Court are authorized to invoke immediate actions, including banning, to ensure a state of order within Comrade’s Gate, and shall only do so when reasonably necessary. The Imperial Court will typically only convene if these actions require further review or an appeal is made.
Section 10. Any appointments made to the offices described in this Constitution shall not affect the term dates which have been described in Appendix A. Persons appointed to any office after the official start date shall serve the remainder of that term. Anyone who serves a term that has been truncated by more than thirty (30) days may request an Imperial Fillabuster before the Presiding Body to allow their adjudication on who should occupy the office for the next term, which could avoid an unnecessary re-election process.
Section 11. Any Persons who choose to vote in a general election to the Vanguard Commons shall be approved by the Presiding Body.